The selection of structural steel for a building’s framing system brings numerous benefits to a project. All other materials are measured against the standard of structural steel and structural steel is still the material of choice. Metalset is a premier provider of Bay Area Structural Steel.
Providing quality worksmanship and competitive pricing since 1994, Metalset has enjoyed partnering with a number of companies - Both global and local and on projects large and small.
"I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well"- Alan Greenspan
What we do
Metalset fabricates and installs a wide variety of architectural metal building components. From wall panels, column covers, green screen, louvers, sun shades and whatever else you can dream - Metalset is here to produce!
Commercial, Industrial or Residential! We cover everything from fencing and gates to catwalks, ladders and mezzanines. We’ve even fabricated a raptor cage for the Penninsula Humane Society!
Whether you're designing the centerpiece for your grand lobby or simply need functional access from top to bottom, Metalset's experience in this craft is unparralleled. From Express' Union Square flagship to multi-story parking structure access at Santana Row, Metalset has what it takes!
Located in the industrial district of Richmond, Metalset's facilities are designed to enhance our work flow and keep your projects delivered on time, every time. The property, acquired in (INSERT CORRECT YEAR), is punctuated by our 30,000 square foot production facility.
The AISC certification program sets the quality standard for the structural steel industry and is the most recognized national quality certification program for this
industry. The program focuses on the entire process of fabrication and erection. The focus is building quality structures from the start by addressing error prevention
rather than error correction.
Overview of AISC Certification Requirements:
- All welders are qualified per American Welding Society
- RSCS compliant bolt tightening procedures are in place and used.
- An effective procedure for contract and project specification review that provides necessary information to all responsible individuals in the organization to assure contract compliance is in place.
- A procedure for inspection and the qualification of inspection personnel to verify that product quality meets project requirements.
- Material is ordered in accordance with design drawings and specifications, and an inspection procedure is in place to ensure material received meets the purchase order and ASTM requirements.